Nathaniel Carswell, CFP®
Nathaniel Carswell is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. He brings over eleven years of financial planning experience to the TFA team. Nathaniel takes great pride in listening and collaborating with his clients before offering financial strategies.
Nathaniel and his wife, Lauren, son, Lachlan and daughter, Nora reside in Greensboro. His hobbies include reading, traveling, hiking and spending time with family.
- Appalachian State University
- B.S. -Sociology with minor in Business Management
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
Professional Memberships & Activities
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers – 2018, 2019