Jennifer M. Windsor, CFP®
Jennifer has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 2014 and joined TFA as a Senior Financial Advisor in 2015. Jennifer began her career with First South Bank, a community bank with branches in eastern North Carolina, and in 2011 transitioned to an Advisor position with Piedmont Trust Company in Greensboro, NC. Her background includes consumer banking, investment management, retirement and cash flow planning, trust administration, tax and estate coordination as well as preparing individual, customized financial plans.
On a personal note, Jennifer is the second oldest of eleven children with three sisters and seven brothers. Nine of the eleven children are adopted, and three of those nine are special needs children. Jennifer resides in Elon with her husband, Matt and son, Matthew and daughter, Hensley.
- Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Trust and Wealth Management
- Minor in Financial Planning
- Magna Cum Laude graduate
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
Professional Memberships & Activities
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
- Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Women To Women Advisory Council