Feraud D. Calixte, JD, CFP®
Feraud Calixte is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional at Triad Financial Advisors. Feraud enjoys helping individuals and families understand money and the relationship they have with money. Through the financial planning process and a better understanding of this money relationship, he feels clients can live fuller and more intentional lives.
Feraud resides in Durham with his wife Dr. Nyote Calixte, their sons Sebastian and Donovan and Boston Terrier Harlem. His hobbies include maintaining a salt water aquarium, reading, staying active, traveling and volunteering as a youth basketball coach.
- New York University
- B.A. in Sociology
- Southern University Law Center
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers – 2018, 2019