Cameron Aydlett, CFP®, ChFC®
Cameron Aydlett is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Chartered Financial Consultant® at Triad Financial Advisors. She joined TFA as a Para-Planner in 2001. Cameron is passionate about helping clients achieve their goals. She especially enjoys watching clients reach the point at which work is optional.
Cameron resides in Liberty, NC where she raises Arabian horses. Cameron’s daughter and her family live in Washington, DC.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University
- B.A. in Communication (Honors)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
Professional Memberships & Activities
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Alamance County Agri-Business Committee
- Women’s Resource Center in Alamance County
- Board Member
- Membership Committee Chairperson
- Fund Development Committee member
- Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Women To Women Advisory Council